About the Training
Marketing is one of the most crucial elements in ensuring continuous growth in every enterprises. Marketing training program will help identify the right tools that can be utilized by owners, entrepreneurs and startups in managing their marketing strategies and adoption, to add maximum value to the business and formulate their own marketing combination strategy. At the same time, the training will teach how to conduct and a survey, and design questionnaire and the action or activity of gathering insights about customers` needs and preferences. The training includes a total of 4 hours of live instruction, examples, demonstration, exercises, real time Q&A, instructor access and a completion certificate. Don`t miss the opportunities and join this training to get a day program on Market Research and Survey Development.
So here are top benefits of market research training that you will get:
- Understanding where your customers are.
- Estimating the size of the market you can serve.
- Being clear on what your customers require.
- Creating a marketing plan to target them effectively
- Guides for your communication with current and potential customers.
- Helps for you identify opportunities in the marketplace and minimize risks.
- Measuring your reputation.
- Uncovering and identifying potential problems.
- Helps you planning ahead, and establishing trends and your market positioning.
- Determining the most persuasive ‘promise’.
- How to write and design good questionnaire skills.
- Tips for building and improving effective surveys and poll questions.
The training is delivered by Jasur Hasanov who is an Impact Entrepreneur, Marketer, trained Startup Coach & Business Advisor.
He’s behind the initiatives like Social Innovation Lab and VentureBattle accelerator program that stands for bridging the gap between the aspiring tech entrepreneurs from the extended Caucasus Region and the right resources and inspiration to enable the creation of sustainable tech innovations in hospitality, foodtech, education and cleantech fields. In other words, these initiatives have been playing a key role to catalyze Azerbaijani and Caucasian tech ecosystem and provide the local entrepreneurs access to the global opportunities.
He has spent more than 5 years in some of the world’s rising startup ecosystems like Singapore, Sweden, Estonia, Malaysia and holds an MBA from a top-notch business school PBS. Currently, Jasur is the Director of Social Innovation Lab, Program Director of ClimateLaunchpad. He has founded number of ventures that you can find more about here.
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am : Introduction to Market Research
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am : Essentials of Data Collection
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am : Develop Customer Research Questionnaire (practice session)
- 11:00 am – 11:15 am : Coffee Break
- 11:15 am – 12:00 am : Review and Crowdsourcing of Questionnaires
- 12:00 am – 12:30 pm : Revise, Collect Data and Analyze (practice session)
- 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm : Presentations: Initial Findings of Customer Research
- At least, to know English in pre-intermediate or intermediate levels.
- Preliminary knowledges about market research.
- Rock passion for learning
- Ability of working with team together.
- Recommended to watch several short videos on introductory of Market Research and conduct Survey themes.